Microservice is the recommended technique in current modern time development. These days, organizations are implemented and fully trained in various types of domains and runtime-based applications. Microservices’ architecture is a different approach that can be implemented to develop advanced software applications. We can consider Microservices as a procedure that supports merging various types of services synchronically. Many companies, such as PayPal, Netflix, Amazon, Twitter, and eBay, have already profited from using microservice. There are many ASP.Net Development Companies in India that deliver various types of custom Application Development, Web Development using ASP.net core with microservice skills, and Mobile App development services, to customers across the world and Hire ASP.NET Developers.
In this article, we will understand the concept of microservice with ASP.Net core/, along with the advantages.
Below are Specific Key advantages In Adapting Microservices using ASP.NET Core
- It is more simple to understand and manage
- Extensive up-gradation and performs independently autonomously
- Operates efficiently with different technologies
- Speedy scalability and reusability
- Smooth transitions and fast implementation
- Performs seamlessly using container technology
- Maintains various languages and platforms
- Swift innovations and simple implementation
- Open Source environment and agile development
- The most suitable pattern to execute high-performing resolutions
- Cloud-based configuration and Enhanced Quicker Containerization
- Various Run-time cross-platform using Mac, Linux, or Windows with Expanded Compatibility
- Advanced Lightweight Features And Consistency
- Maintains the lesser codes with simpler implementation
- Decrease in Build Time
- The monolithic application enables us to combine further features in the fastest approach
- The easy deployment process of service is individually
- Scalable feature using horizontal scaling
- Every service can manage a distinctive technology stack
Major Elements In A Microservices Architecture using .Net Core
- API Gateway: It is a primary element and works as a combined access point for the client.
- Identity Provider: It controls the identification of data using the distributed network of validation services.
- Management: It Maintains the services nodes using the security mechanism.
- Content Delivery Network: It provides the static resources as web page content in a distributed or cluttered network.
- Service Discovery: It traces the addresses of endpoints from microservices.
Why ASP.NET core for Microservices?
In ASP.Net Core, we see the latest enhancement along with its best feature templates and easy migration of application code from ASP.Net to .Net Core with the help of its compatibility using Windows, Linux, and macOS, Docker Container, cloud-based techniques, fast execution performance, and many ways.
Here are the important features of Microservices using .Net Core
Expanded Compatibility: ASP.NET Core is extremely compatible using Kubernetes, as it is an add-on innovation in the ASP. NET Core features. The technology is intended to get the help of Kubernetes resources and features and the best recommendation for developers to develop Microservices solutions efficiently as it allows all the required specific documents using Docker.
More excellent And durable Containerization: We can keep the ASP .NET Core application inside a Docker container with the container technology and it enables the higher feature image more actively.
Compatibility With Cross-Platform Applications: ASP .NET Core maintains various operating systems and is compatible with cross-platform technology. The latest .net Core version provides cross-platform for microservices to perform as independent on any platform or architecture.
More agile Speed And Higher Constancy: The most advanced releases of ASP .NET Core provide faster with more agility and more enhanced security to the applications.
Flexibility To use IDE (Integrated development environment): Developers can build the application using a Microservices environment with ASP .NET Core with the help of IDE. It provides the best flexibility to use free software to develop their applications in Microservices.
Cloud Compatibility: ASP .NET Core maintains cloud scalability solutions. Using these various types of applications can be developed with this and can publish/execute seamlessly on all relevant cloud-based services example: Azure cloud technology, which is the more easy environment to deploy the application from visual studio IDE.
Modular & Lightweight: Here we have the two basic features of ASP .NET Core: its modular nature and its light weightiness are essential keys to selecting these for building a container-based Microservice application.
Command Line Oriented Technique: ASP.NET Core provides easy ways to create, compile, run and deploy your application with the help of a command line as per the below example. Using a single command similar as “dotnet latest webapi,” here you have scaffold features for your microservice.
Real-Time Processing using ASP.net core Microservice: ASP.NET Core enables comprehensive cross-platform help in developing IoT web applications. Microservice provides the quick and reliable solution to run your application using real-time processing data to perform in any the challenges of slow performance. Real-time processing effects with a continuous stream of data, for example from an amount of Internet of Things devices. This data flow happened due to the multiprocessing execution of background tasks. With the help of microservice, it expedites this real-time flow and correctly regulates the incoming flow of streaming data.
.Net Core’s modularity using Docker: For developing the application using .Net core and deploying it to different platforms for implementing this process, developers need to create a Docker image that is more modest and can be built from the .Net core framework. Using Docker, we can easily deploy your application in various types of operating systems (OS).
Consolidation: There is one extension platform for two types of application deployment processes using cloud and on-premises deployments. ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, and ASP.NET Web Pages have been combined into an individual framework, and all excessive abilities are removed.
In extension to the architectural modifications, there are many innovative capabilities have been combined, which include more simple route mapping syntax, view components, latest POCO (Plain Old CLR Object) controllers, Tag Helpers, and interpreted claims types of authorization techniques.
ASP.NET Core MicroService using various databases and an Event-driven approach
Here is the best advantage of microservices that can be scaled independently in different databases such as My SQL or MongoDB.
Several microservices executed can perform from various types of e-commerce modules across its features functionalities like Discount, Basket, Catalog, and Ordering with independent microservices using NoSQL (MongoDB or Redis) and Relational databases, SQL Server or PostgreSQL) with corresponding with RabbitMQ Event-Driven Communication and using Ocelot API Gateway.
It balances and maintains loads of performance from different microservices (REST APIs) as per the below process flow diagram.
Microservices’ repository using .Net Core
In .Net core, Microservice Catalog and Basket merge these below techniques.
- ASP.NET Core Web API application
- REST API Procedure using CRUD operations
- MongoDB NoSQL database connectivity on Cloud-enabled docker containerization
- N-Layer implementation, including Repository Model pattern
- Swagger Open API execution
- Docker-compose and Dockerfile implementation
- Redis database connectivity on Cloud-enabled Docker containerization
How Microservices Communicates
Below are the process and steps to the communication of Micro-service.
- Sync inter-service using gRPC (A language-agnostic, high-performance Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Communication
- Async Microservices Communication using RabbitMQ Message-Broker Service.
- Managing RabbitMQ Publish/Subscribe Topic Exchange Model
- Using MassTransit for reflection over RabbitMQ Message-Broker system
- From Basket microservices -> Publishing BasketCheckout event queue and from Ordering microservices -> Subscribing this event
- Formulate RabbitMQ EventBus.Messages Common Class Library and adds the references of Microservices
We hope this article helped you understand about How to build Microservice using ASP.NET core. Here, we discussed the detailed level of the concept of the benefits and advantages of Microsoft .Net Core along with the latest innovations of microservices. It makes your ASP.Net applications more robust, responsive, flexible, and scalable, which will be helpful to professional developers from .net backgrounds, application architectures, and other learners looking for information on Microsoft .Net using C#. You will find more useful articles like this one at iQlance. We are a Software Development Company India in India and Hire.NET Developers in India. Check out the official site for more information.