iPhone vs Android : Android handily beats the iPhone?
When you plan to buy a new phone there is always a battle as in which phone to buy. Whether you should go for an Android operated phone or an iPhone is a perennial doubt. However experts are of the opinion that an iPhone seems a better choice when compared with an Android phone.
I like Android phones. But when most friends and family ask me what phone to buy, I tend to recommend the iPhone over Android. Here’s why.
So let us explore some of the reasons as to why iPhone has the capacity to beat an Android operated phone.
- The first reason as to why iPhone seems a better choice is that an iPhone is much faster when compared to Android phones. The result is that you can get a lot of features done quite fast. For example, editing 4k videos or opening of large files can be done almost in no time.
- If you’re thinking of buying the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone X, know that the A11 Bionic chip inside blows away anything from the Android camp. Not only did this processor pace Apple’s flagship to huge wins in synthetic benchmarks such as Geekbench 4 and 3DMark; it also ran circles around the likes of the Galaxy Note 8 and the Galaxy S8 when doing things like editing 4K video and opening large files.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus has better camera. Hence, you can take more colorful and vibrant photographs. Especially when the photos are taken in sunlight you can expect better results.
- The hardware and software integration in iPhone is a lot better than that of Android operated phones. Consequently you can take quick actions from the home screen by pressing on the app for long.
- It is true that Android has made promises to launch phones which are user friendly but it is the iPhone that has won the race. Right from its inception in 2007 the iPhone has retained its simplicity of usage. You will just have to pick it up, turn it on and press on the app to proceed with the functionalities.
- The best thing about an iPhone is that there is automatic updation of the OS when compared to the Android phones. You can update the latest version of software on the day it is released.
- As far as apps are considered an iPhone has the best of applications. This means if you are someone who has a fetish for apps, undoubtedly the app is the best choice.
- iPhone is known for not having unnecessary software unlike a lot of other Android phones. Even if there are certain applications that you do not need you will be able to disable them.
- An iPhone works excellently with Mac. You will always have easy access on your Mac to the photos that you take on your iPhone.
- iPhone offers an extraordinary feature of family sharing. Purchases from the App store, iTunes, and iBooks can be shared among six people.
- When you face any sort of problem with your iPhone there is no reason to worry because you can access numerous articles and blogs on Apple’s website and also live chat and schedule an appointment to solve the problem. In case of Android phones you will have to try to find solutions from various online forums.
When you have a problem with your Android phone, you can try online forums or calling your carrier. But with the iPhone, you can tap into a vast database of useful help articles on Apple’s website, get help via live chat, or you can schedule an appointment at an Apple Store Genius Bar. Google doesn’t have this kind of direct relationship with its customers. With Android, you’re on your own.